Introducing TP Energy Group
In keeping with Lancor’s ethos TP Energy group has a strict Environmental Policy which are subject to International laws and regulation regarding environmental hazards wherever it or its subsidiaries conduct their operations.
Trans Pacific Energy Group Ltd (“TP Energy”) is an Australian public company created to capitalise on exploration and development opportunities of interest to the high technology energy sector.
Potential Returns of 100%+ – Minimum Investment £10,000
Trans Pacific Energy Group Ltd (TP Energy, The Company), listing to commence on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in Q2/Q3 of 2019 at AUD$0.30+. Fourth round pre-IPO share offer is available now at AUD 15 cents ($0.15) for a limited time.
Lithium / Cobalt Mining Opportunity
Share offer at Pre Initial Public Offering (IPO)
- Huge growth potential – 100%+
- Very limited share offering
- Opportunity to invest in the Lithium, Cobalt and Nickel production markets
- Experienced management team
- Listing Broker in place
- 3 rounds of funding completed
- $4 million raised so far
TP Energy’s mission is to become a leading supplier of battery grade Lithium Cobalt and Graphite from a global suite of commodity assets using new and improved extraction technology. The company currently has over 280,000 hectares of Lithium, Cobalt and Graphite concessions in northern Argentina, either fully owned, in joint venture or under application. The Company is considering further acquisitions in order to provide the Company and its shareholders the maximum value for their investment.
- Supply battery grade Lithium from a global suite of Lithium assets
- Supply Cobalt and Nickel (Batteries & Commodities)
- Support R & D in battery technology
Create an opportunity for direct investment in the Lithium Triangle in South America, with Argentina, Chile and Bolivia holding huge untapped reserves of Lithium.
- Finalise acquisitions of Lithium and Cobalt tenements within the next 90 days.
- Pursue new technology, reduce costs, and increase output while maintaining care for the environment.